La Quinta Inn Exclusive Coupons

La Quinta Inn Coupons Up For Grabs Now!

I have been frequently visiting different motels in town. I’m trying to see which of them are giving out the best service and treatment for their guests. Of course, in visiting the motels, I’m still trying to save some money. So, when I saw La Quinta Inn’s exclusive coupons, I didn’t hesitate to try it out.

The place was safe and secured. I felt at ease when I entered the motel. It is also very accessible to visitors and the environment was really friendly. They offered stay overnight promotions wherein the guests can have discounted room rate for an overnight stay.

La Quinta Inn With My Overnight Bed and Breakfast

The motel also had another exclusive coupon wherein from the stay overnight promotions they have, I just added some additional payment so my coupon was upgraded to overnight bed and breakfast. The front desk lady was very nice and approachable. She gave me my room key and went to the room immediately.

The room was neat and big enough to accommodate a single person. The air conditioning worked out pretty well. The bathroom was also modern-looking but I had a problem with my shower head that time. However, when I called for assistance, they got in there really quick. I enjoyed the amenities they have in the motel and the food that they offered me was good and fresh too.

Before I left the inn, I walked along the pool and felt the warmth of the sun. The motel’s pool was a very cool place. It was perfect! I had a wonderful time during my stay at La Quinta Inn. They offer discounts and services that are ideal for comfort-wanting guests. The motel staff was very accommodating and friendly too. The place also had a wonderful view outside. I would recommend this motel to you, so that you can be able to experience the great time I had with their services.


If you have any questions, email me at LaQuintaInnA@gmail.com

About La Quinta Inn Coupons Review

I am a seasoned backpacker and I have been to most states across the US. I am also a reviewer of motels and travel products.