Free Printable La Quinta Motel Coupons - Grab It Now

La Quinta Inn Rooms Are Great

The last time I went to Orlando, I stayed in the La Quinta Inn there. The biggest reason for my booking room accommodations here is because I am a loyal fan of the inn. Also, it helped a lot that I was able to get a La Quinta motel coupons and discounts which allows me to get cheap motel rates. I handed my coupon to the nice lady at the front desk, and she accepted it. And aside from that have stay overnight promotions.

My room reservation was processed very quickly, and I was able to proceed to my room within a couple of minutes. The room they put me in was very spacious, clean, and modern looking. It had all the usual amenities such as a television with plenty of good channels, and a very comfortable bed. I was very pleased.

It was already late at night when I arrived, so I decided to take a dip in the pool instead of leaving the inn that evening. The pool was alright in size, although it could have been bigger. It was not crowded though that late at night. There was also a hot tub there, and boy was it hot. I felt like I was being fried alive when I stepped into the thing.

When You Stay at La Quinta Inn, Everything’s Just a Few Steps Away

The next day, I ate breakfast in the inn. The food was very good. I had most of the usual breakfast stuff like waffles, cereals, and fruits. The breakfast staff was very quick and efficient, replacing every empty food tray almost immediately. The food was likewise very warm. They looked, smelled, and tasted freshly cooked.

You can really save money on vacations when you stay in the La Quinta Inn Orlando because of its excellent location. I was able to play a round of golf that morning in Pirate’s Golf right behind the inn. Afterward, I had lunch in the hotel once more. Like the breakfast, the lunch was very delicious and filling.

That afternoon, I explored International Drive which was right around the corner from the inn. There were numerous shops and restaurants there which I was not able to try out because I only stayed in La Quinta overnight, but I would definitely visit these again during my next trip to Orlando beacuse i always got free printable la quinta motel coupons discount. If you have any questions, you can email me at laquintainna@gmail.com.

About La Quinta Inn Coupons Review

I am a seasoned backpacker and I have been to most states across the US. I am also a reviewer of motels and travel products.